Wes Leather Swivel Chair
30" w x 35" d x 34" h
Article nº 722518
Article fait sur mesure, livrés à domicile. Nous communiquerons avec vous dans un délai de 6 à 8 semaines pour prévoir une date de livraison pour cet article.
With slim track arms and square wings, our Wes modern swivel armchair has a sweet, simple profile that can play well in any room. It comes with heaps of functionality, too, thanks to its swivel base—Wes has small scale, big presence, and 360-degree views. Choose the leather that best suits your room (from nursery to den to family room and beyond), and customize it with optional tailored touches like nailhead trim or contrast welting. There’s only one thing better than this versatile chair: a pair of these leather swivel armchairs for your living room. Also available in dozens of fabric options.
- This modern swivel chair features a 360° swivel base, slim track arms and loose welted back and seat cushion that can play in any room
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality or exceptional comfort
- An engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 24"
- Packaged weight: 132 lbs
- Product weight: 112 lbs
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushion: Features a flexible polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications and is nonreturnable. These pieces may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.