Continental Double Office Island with Bridge Desk
108" w x 55" d x 79.75" h
Article nº 159030G_226HB
Choisir la Couleur
Rye (226): Cool medium brown with gray tint, satin sheen.For more finish choices, visit a Design Center
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 14-16 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Two can work from home thanks to this double-desk configuration of our Continental double office island. With a peninsula desk on one side and a bridge desk between two spacious bookcases—one of which features a base file cabinet—it's customizable in your choice of wood finish.
- Gustavian-influenced home office island with base file cabinet, one upper open shelf and one upper glass-door cabinet. One peninsula desk and one bridge desk. Crafted from maple or birch.
- Peninsula desk: 36" with single dropdown drawer. Openings for wire management.
- Peninsula desk support base: open shelving for additional storage plus openings for wire access
- Bridge desk: 36" with single dropdown drawer.
- 36" file base cabinet: three drawers; depth can accommodate both letter- and legal-sized folders
- 36" open upper shelf: two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf plus openings for wire access. Full crown molding.
- 36" glass-door upper cabinet: mullioned tempered glass doors. Interior features a single adjustable shelf plus openings for wire access. Full crown molding.
- Decorative hardware in one of three finishes: Antique Brass, Blackened Pewter, or Burnished Nickel
- Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries. Please use the tip-restraint kit included with this item. Click here for installation instructions.
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- Additional finishes are available for order in Design Centers.
The Continental Double Office Island with Bridge Desk is comprised of the following pieces:
- Continental Peninsula Desk (159030)
- Continental Large Base Cabinet: Three-Drawer File Cabinet (159010)
- Continental Bridge Desk (159006)
- Continental Large Upper Cabinet: Glass Doors (159013)
- Continental Large Upper Cabinet: Open Shelves (159011)
- Continental Crown Molding (159005)
- Made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product Weight: 700 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications and is nonreturnable. These pieces may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.