Salena Diamond Quilted Lumbar Pillow 14" x 36"
14" l x 36" w
Article nº 032008 MBL
Choisir la Couleur
Article en stock, expédition par colis postal. Prévoyez un délai de 3 semaines pour la livraison.
With a tailored look that’s beyond beautiful, our Salena diamond quilted lumbar pillow has an all-around self-welt and is oversized for lots of drama.
- Stunning yet simple lightweight quilted lumbar pillow. Pillow features a small-scale diamond quilt pattern and reverses to a coordinating solid cotton. Simple hem on all four sides and zipper closure. Ships with insert
- Front: 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Back: 100% cotton sateen. 100% poly fill.
- Insert: 100% cotton shell; 95/5 feather/down fill
- Machine wash
- Non-quilted lumbar pillow also available
- Available in four colors
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS PARCEL POST: This product ships via parcel post ground service. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by Parcel Post may be returned within 10 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.