In Stock Items Only
- HOME OFFICE
- RUGS & FLOORING
- NEW ARRIVALS
- Shop Everything
- shop everything
Nod Hill Round Dining TablefromC$2,930.00Now from C$2,344.00
Nod Hill Outdoor Bar TableC$2,795.00Now C$2,236.00
Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining ArmchairfromC$1,515.00Now from C$1,212.00
Nod Hill Dining ArmchairfromC$1,005.00Now from C$804.00
Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining BenchfromC$2,050.00Now from C$1,640.00
Nod Hill Dining Side ChairfromC$900.00Now from C$720.00
Nod Hill Rectangular Dining TableC$2,490.00Now C$1,992.00
Nod Hill BarstoolfromC$1,420.00Now from C$1,136.00
Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining Side ChairfromC$1,360.00Now from C$1,088.00
Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining TableC$3,940.00Now C$3,152.00
Biscayne 54" Round Dining TablefromC$2,530.00Now from C$2,024.00
Nod Hill Barstool with ArmsfromC$1,440.00Now from C$1,152.00
Nod Hill Counter StoolfromC$1,400.00Now from C$1,120.00
Bridgewater Cove Teak Extension Dining TableC$6,360.00Now C$5,088.00
Biscayne ArmchairfromC$1,890.00Now from C$1,512.00
Biscayne Rectangular Dining TableC$2,965.00Now C$2,372.00
Taunton Hill Dining ArmchairfromC$2,790.00Now from C$2,232.00
Millbrook ArmchairfromC$1,625.00Now from C$1,300.00
Millbrook Extension Dining TableC$6,160.00Now C$4,928.00
Nod Hill Motion Dining ArmchairfromC$1,180.00Now from C$944.00
Millbrook Side ChairfromC$1,330.00Now from C$1,064.00
Biscayne Dining Side ChairfromC$1,800.00Now from C$1,440.00
Nod Hill Square Dining TableC$1,455.00Now C$1,164.00
Designer FAQs: Patio Tables and Chairs
What’s included in a patio dining set?
A “patio dining set” refers to a table and a group of chairs. At Ethan Allen, you can build your own set, one item at a time, using pieces like—
- Outdoor tables in round, square, or rectangular shapes
- Outdoor dining armchairs that look great at either end of a rectangular table
- Outdoor side chairs that save space to fit more guests along your table’s sides
- Outdoor dining benches that create a casual country or cottage vibe
To get a better idea of what furniture will work for you, measure your space’s length and width, then input those measurements into our at-home 3D room planner. Select the “outdoor” or “patio” options to start designing.
You can also try our complimentary interior design service. Our professional interior designers can also help you translate your ideas into a personalized patio dining set.
Can I mix and match my patio table and chairs? Will they look good together?
Whether you start with a patio table or group of chairs that you love, feel free to browse other collections and create a look that’s unique to you. Download our EA inHome® app to get an instant preview on your mobile device.
What type of patio dining furniture is the most weather resistant?
For patio tables and chairs, we offer outdoor frames crafted from one of three materials:
- Powder-coated aluminum combines the timeless look of a metal frame with modern comforts like rust resistance and easy cleaning; just hose and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Our powder-coated aluminum outdoor dining collection is Nod Hill.
- All-weather wicker has a handwoven look while also resisting the elements. At Ethan Allen, artisans weave all-weather wicker over a lightweight aluminum frame. Our all-weather wicker choices include patio dining chairs from—
- Grade A Plantation Teak is sustainable, durable, and beautiful. Just be aware that teak’s appearance changes as it ages. Over time, it develops a silvery patina and its grain may evolve as it reacts with the elements, but these aesthetic changes don’t impact your furniture’s durability. Our teak collections include—
- Bridgewater Cove
- Viscaya, which is crafted from teak and weather-resistant rope
Visit a Design Center to see and feel these collections for yourself. If you’d rather shop at home, you can also order finish samples online.
What about cushions?
Ethan Allen artisans tailor every cushion by hand using your favorite of our 100+ custom outdoor fabrics, each of which is fade and UV resistant. Many are crafted by Sunbrella®, and many are bleach cleanable.
- Need help choosing? Shop our Outdoor Color Trends to see our designers’ favorite fabric combinations.
- You can also order up to 10 fabric swatches from our outdoor fabric library.
How do I keep my patio table and chairs looking nice?
Artisans craft our patio dining furniture to last for many seasons of enjoyment, with the right amount of care. Here are a few steps you can follow:
- Bring cushions inside with you when you’re not using your furniture.
- Purchase custom-fit outdoor furniture covers to protect frames from the elements.
- For end-of-season maintenance and cleaning, check each piece’s product page or download our Use & Care guide.
How can I decorate my patio dining area so it feels as luxurious as my indoor rooms?
Indoor décor can inspire you as you decorate your outdoor space. Here are some ideas:
- Outdoor pillows, made from fabrics with the same durability as our outdoor cushions, can either add a pop of color or lean into more neutral palettes.
- Outdoor rugs in neutrals like cream or beige or bold hues and patterns can define your space’s personality. Ours are crafted to be weather and stain resistant.
- Faux outdoor plants can add a pop of greenery or create privacy around your space’s perimeter.
- To enjoy the ambiance of a flickering fire, add an outdoor fire table. A designer can help you determine whether your outdoor space has sufficient overhead and side-to-side clearance.
- You can also keep yourself and your guests shaded with a patio umbrella.
You can also decorate with your favorite indoor items—florals, vases, and jars, make lovely centerpieces—but just remember to take them inside with you, as they’re not designed for extended outdoor use.
For even more outdoor lounge inspiration, explore the patio, poolside, and garden looks on our exterior design inspiration hub.
I have a small patio. Can I still create an outdoor dining set?
Create a private patio dining area with a pair of barstools and an outdoor bistro table, or a square table and a pair of chairs. Then, add some accents—like a cozy rug—to help define your space.
Do you have more questions? Click the Designer Chat icon, or contact your local Design Center—we’re happy to help!