Savannah Dining Chair
20" w x 25" d x 38" h
Tuckahoe Gray (H3255): casual woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 7-9 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Taking its name from the celebrated Parsons School of Design, the Parsons chair was designed in the 1930s. Today, Parsons-style dining chairs like this one remain immensely popular – for good reason. We borrowed the simple lines and armless style from the original to create Savannah: a fully upholstered, modern Parsons dining chair, with a tight seat and back and graceful, tapered legs. A fresh, contemporary silhouette that works with a variety of dining tables and design styles makes Savannah an enduring modern classic.
- Savannah is a dining chair that features classic, simple lines and can be paired with endless dining tables
- Can be upholstered in stain-resistant fabric, which helps to protect against spills and prevent stains
- Frame constructed from kiln-dried hardwood for long-lasting quality
- Shown in fabrics Fonte Oyster (H1439) and Tuckahoe Gray (H3255) in finish Raisin (939), a water-based finish
- Also available in leather
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 18"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height: 19"
- Packaged weight: 33 lbs.
- Product weight: 18 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 240 lbs.
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas as well as multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Seat Foundation: Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- • If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.877.386.9741 or CanadaCS@ethanallen.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.