65" w x 89" d x 56" h
Ramona Sky (38380): lustrous velvet solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 7-9 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Our Beldon upholstered bed, available with either a smooth or a bold channel-stitch headboard, features an exposed wood edge and rests on elegant tapered legs. Personalize in the fabric of your choice.
- Upholstered bed with optional channel-stitch on headboard; exposed wood frame. A stunning focal point.
- Lean back in comfort without worrying about leaving marks; we offer a wide range of beautiful stain-resistant fabric options
- Frame constructed from kiln-dried hardwood; available in multiple water-based finishes
- Available in queen, king, and California king sizes
- Requires both a foundation and a mattress; we recommend a combined height of 24" to 30". Compatible with motion base. If you need help making your selection, ask any designer or click here to use our chart.
- NOTE: Back of headboard comes standard in Ethan Allen logo tag fabric.
- Also available in leather
- Find the right mattress and foundation for your bed frame
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior area— Queen: 62"w x 82"d; King: 78"w x 82"d; Cal. King: 74"w x 86"d
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued, and screwed joinery, and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas. Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- To utilize with motion base, it may be necessary to remove slats or purchase additional hardware
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- • If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.877.386.9741 or CanadaCS@ethanallen.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.