Cut Velvet Stripe Pillow
20" l x 20" w
IN STOCK: ships Parcel Post. Estimated delivery within 3 weeks.
Our utterly handsome Cut Velvet Stripe pillow, in warm shades of mocha, café au lait, stone, and cream, is versatile enough for any setting and any season. A velvety texture adds richness that you can see and feel.
- Handsome cut velvet stripe pillow in shades of gray, taupe, ivory and cream
- Reverses to a solid taupe fabric; finished with decorative cord trim. Hidden zipper closure.
- Front: Made of 50% viscose, 30% cotton, 20% poly. Back: Made of 68% poly, 32% cotton. (Exclusive of decorative trim.)
- Insert: 100% cotton shell; 95/5 feather/down fill
- Dry clean
- Groups well with Mocha Brush-Fringed Pillow
- Made in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS PARCEL POST: This product ships via parcel post ground service. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by Parcel Post may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact us at 1.888.324.3571 or CanadaCS@ethanallen.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.