Paisley Porcelain Jar
10" dia. x 16" h
IN STOCK: ships Parcel Post. Estimated delivery within 3 weeks.
Simplified for a modern look with a fresh, large-scale motif, our botanically inspired Paisley jar, capped off by a gold-painted finial, is modern porcelain at its finest.
- 16" hand-painted porcelain jar with paisley pattern; gold-painted lid rim and finial
- Designed exclusively for Ethan Allen
- Crafted from porcelain
- White and cobalt blue glaze with gold-painted details
- Create a full vignette with these coordinating pieces: Cherry Blossom Porcelain Jar, Chinoiserie Scene Porcelain Vase, Foo Garden Porcelain Jar, and Peacock Porcelain Gourd Vase
- Handcrafted in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Package weight: 15 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS PARCEL POST: This product ships via parcel post ground service. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by Parcel Post may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact us at 1.888.324.3571 or CanadaCS@ethanallen.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.