Vero Dunes Ottoman, Quick Ship
25.25" w x 18.25" d x 16" h
Article nº 404500GP8430
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Article en stock, livr�s � domicile. Nous communiquerons avec vous dans un d�lai de 6 semaines pour pr�voir une date de livraison pour cet article.
Our Vero Dunes all-weather outdoor wicker ottoman helps you kick back in a modern fashion. Made with a rust-free lightweight aluminum frame and wrapped in a resin wicker, this black wicker ottoman with cushion pairs up with our Vero Dunes lounge chair, but its versatile look can complement just about any seating style, indoors or out.
- Frame made of rust resistant aluminum and all-weather wicker (770); cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water resistant ticking
- Highly resistant to UV, chlorine and sea water
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions available in over 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center
- Loose box seat cushion with hook and loop fastener straps and zipper closure
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; cushions should be stored when not in use
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Finish samples: $20. Can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep promo code and enter at checkout, or redeem at a Design Center.
- Cushion has self-welt in same fabric; this welt may not be visible in all 3D preview images. For additional welting options, visit a Design Center.
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 16”
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>