Spencer Roll-Arm Sofa
75" w x 40" d x 35" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 7-9 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Your new home for game day, movie night, everyday reading, and hours of gab. Spencer mixes roll arms, a deep seat, and loose back and seat cushions for comfort that leans casual, with a low profile for a modern, fashionable edge.
- Classic roll-arm sofa with modern contours. Loose back and seat cushions; two 21" pillows included
- Can be upholstered in stain-resistant fabric, which helps to protect against spills and prevent stains
- Engineered panel frame for long-lasting quality
- Optional trims: nailhead, rope braid, and decorative tape. Contrast welting also available.
- Four sofa sizes available in two seat depths: 24" and 26"
- Also available in leather
- For even more customizations, visit a Design Center
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area, 24" seat depth:
- 75" sofa: 59"w x 24"d
- 85" sofa: 69"w x 24"d
- 93" sofa: 77"w x 24"d
- 103" sofa: 87"w x 24"d
- 85" sleeper: 69"w x 24"d; Extends 92"
- Interior seating area, 26" seat depth:
- 75" sofa: 59"w x 26"d;
- 85" sofa: 69"w x 26"d
- 93" sofa: 77"w x 26"d
- 103" sofa: 87"w x 26"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height: 20"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 75" sofa: 179 lbs.; 85" sofa: 209 lbs.; 93" sofa: 231 lbs.; 103" sofa: 250 lbs.; 85" sleeper: 268 lbs.
- Product weight: 75" sofa: 159 lbs.; 85" sofa: 189 lbs.; 93" sofa: 211 lbs.; 103" sofa: 230 lbs.; 85" sleeper: 248 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Seat cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back cushions: Features a channeled jacket core filled with polyester fibers wrapped in non-woven ticking
- Quilted mattress top has a plush polyester fiber fill for comfort and durable, hypoallergenic insulator pad to ensure edges won't shift, offering extra support and creating a comfortable, "no-coil" feel
- Air comfort mattress is available for an additional charge. Innovative air over-coil technology creates the feel of a luxury mattress in a sleeper sofa
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest, anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- • If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.877.386.9741 or CanadaCS@ethanallen.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.