Faux Fur Mink Pillow
20"l x 20"w
Item 065588 EMG
IN STOCK: ships Parcel Post. Estimated delivery within 3 weeks.
Put your fashion-forward side in the mix by adding one or more of our Faux Fur Mink pillows to any arrangement. The dense pile and silky-soft texture give it a truly luxurious look and feel. Available in a range of tones for mixing and matching.
- Short, dense, richly colored faux fur 20" pillow reverses to a silky smooth back
- Made of 80% acrylic, 20% modacrylic pile. 100% polyester back.
- Insert: 100% cotton shell; 95/5 feather/down fill.
- Knife edge; hidden zipper closure
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry or fluff dry only—no heat.
- Available in three luxe colors
- Made in the U.S. of imported materials to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry or fluff dry only—no heat
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS PARCEL POST: This product ships via parcel post ground service. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by Parcel Post may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact us at 1.888.324.3571 or CanadaCS@ethanallen.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.