Hendrik Leather Chaise
25" w x 63" d x 35" h
Article nº 722431_1945L6154
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154): smooth pigmented two-tone leather
Omni Charcoal (L7854), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Sherwood Blue (L9887), smooth semi-aniline two-tone leather
Sundance Saddle (L7575), distressed semi-aniline pull-up leather
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154)
Lazaro Sable (L6178)
Lazaro White (L6130)
Maynard Stone (L8655), rustic aniline distressed leather
Article fait sur mesure, livrés à domicile. Nous communiquerons avec vous dans un délai de 6 à 8 semaines pour prévoir une date de livraison pour cet article.
A captivating midcentury-inspired leather chaise lounge chair with a serpentine silhouette that's all glamour and grace. Designed with both beauty and comfort in mind, our Hendrik leather chaise features a wood base and your choice of smooth or channel-tufted cushion. Customize yours in your favorite leather.
- A leather chaise lounge chair with an eye-catching curved profile. Select a smooth or channel-stitch cushion style.
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame
- Durable foam and fiber seat can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Base finished in Northwood (945), a rich, cool brown water-based finish
- Additional options like contrast welting, plus dozens of additional leathers, are available in Design Centers.
- Also available in fabric
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 51"d x 16"h
- Leg height: 11"
- Packaged weight: 78 lbs.
- Product Weight: 68 lbs.
- The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises; made from heavy-gauge steel
- Seat cushions: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications and is nonreturnable. These pieces may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.