Damian Chevron Paperweave Wallpaper
288" l x 36" w
Article nº WQ1066A
Choisir la Couleur
TanHow many rolls of wallpaper will I need?
Expédition par colis postal. Prévoyez un délai de 8 semaines pour la livraison.
Neutral, natural, knockout Damian is here to zigzag its way into your heart. This chevron-pattern, grasscloth-style paperweave wallpaper has alternating horizontally and vertically woven rows in contrasting shades of beige.
- Wallcovering How to Measure Guide
- A paperweave wallpaper made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper substrates that promote sustainable forest management
- Embellishment: raised, woven paper
- Spot clean with a sponge
- Prepare walls with universal wallpaper primer before installation for easier removal. Primed walls and professional installation are recommended. Paste not included. Not recommended for use in wet, damp, or humid spaces.
- Match: Random/Free. Repeat: 0"
- 72 square feet per roll
- Made in South Korea to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS PARCEL POST
Items delivered by Parcel Post may be returned within 10 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. A restocking fee may apply; contact Client Services for full details. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.